Effectively use i2 iBase in conjunction with i2 Analyst's Notebook to produce visualisations and analytical charts of data held. An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
This course is for: Anyone who has attended the i2 iBase Essentials module and wishes to use i2 iBase along side i2 Analyst's Notebook tools to control the process of producing more effective visualisations from their data. Current users of i2 iBase who wish to refresh their knowledgeof these topics.
- It is essential you have a good knowledge of Windows
- You should have a good working knowledge of the basic features of i2 iBase (such as gained by attendance of the i2 iBase Essentials Course)
- An awareness of your organisation's i2 iBase databases and an appreciation of their use would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the i2 Analyst's Notebook would also be advantageous
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
- Creating Labelling Schemes
- Creating Charting Scheme
- Charting from Queries and Sets
- i2 iBase and i2 Analyst's Notebook Combined Analytical Features including Find Common Neighbours, Find Connecting Links and Find Path
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses