- Urdu is an official language in four countries: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
- Urdu is officially used by around 500 million people.
We offer different levels, novice to superior. 12 levels, into 3 phases:
- The Elementary Phase: 4 levels
- The Intermediate Phase: 4 levels
- The Advanced Phase: 4 levels
About Ministry of Defense Language Institute
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses