Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-349 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 98-349 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in using Microsoft Operating Systems. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing administrative tools, configuring desktop settings, understand native applications & tools, mobility, remote management, installation types, virtualised clients, manage user account control, manage services, file & print management, encryption, storage, backup and recovery and windows updates. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification exam.
- Understanding operating system configurations (15–20%)
- Installing and upgrading client systems (15–20%)
- Managing applications (15–20%)
- Managing files and folders (15–20%)
- Managing devices (15–20%)
- Understanding operating system maintenance (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Module 01: Configure Control Panel Options
Module 02: Configure Desktop Settings
Module 03: Understand Native Applications and Tools
Module 04: Understand Mobility
Module 05: Understand Remote Management and Assistance
Module 06: Identify Windows Operating System Editions
Module 07: Understand Installation Types
Module 08: Understand Virtualised Clients
Module 09: Understand Application Installations
Module 10: Understand User Account Control
Module 11: Remove Malicious Software
Module 12: Understand Services
Module 13: Understand Application Virtualisation
Module 14: Understand File and Print Sharing
Module 15: Understand Encryption
Module 16: Understand Libraries
Module 17: Connect Devices
Module 18: Understand Storage
Module 19: Understand Printing Devices
Module 20: Understand System Devices
Module 21: Understand Backup and Recovery Methods
Module 22: Understand Maintenance Tools
Module 23: Understand Updates
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Candidates for this exam should have knowledge of fundamental Windows operating system concepts in a Windows 10 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.