Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Microsoft 70-742 – Identify with Windows Server 2016 Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-742 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-742 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-742 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), managing and maintaining AD DS, creating and managing group policy, implementing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and implementing identity federation and access solutions.
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) (20-25%)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS (15-20%)
- Create and Manage Group Policy (25-30%)
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (10-15%)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Configure Enterprise Root CA
- Module 02: Install and Configure Offline Root CA
- Module 03: Manage Certificates Part 1
- Module 04: Manage Certificates Part 2
- Module 05: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 1
- Module 06: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 2
- Module 07: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 3
- Module 08: Manage Operations Master Roles
- Module 09: Configure Domain Controller Cloning
- Module 10: Manage Active Directory Accounts Part 1
- Module 11: Manage Active Directory Accounts Part 2
- Module 12: Administer Active Directory Groups and OUs
- Module 13: Manage Active Directory in an Enterprise Environment Part 1
- Module 14: Manage Active Directory in an Enterprise Environment Part 2
- Module 15: Maintain Active Directory Part 1
- Module 16: Maintain Active Directory Part 2
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Candidates for this exam manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
Candidates should also be familiar implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
Successful learners will be awarded a Microsoft 70-742 – Identify with Windows Server 2016 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.