Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server exam.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configure local storage, Configure file and share access, Configure servers for remote management, Create and configure virtual machine settings, Create and configure virtual networks, Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service, Deploy and configure DNS service, Install domain controllers, Create and manage Active Directory users and computers, Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs) and Create & Manage Group Policy.
- Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Module 01: Configure Local Storage
Module 02: Install and Configure Servers
Module 03: Configure Disk Pools
Module 04: Managing Failover Clustering and Storage Pools
Module 05: Configure File and Share Access
Module 06: Create and Configure Virtual Machine Settings
Module 07: Create and Configure Virtual Machine Storage
Module 08: Create and Configure Virtual Networks
Module 09: Configure Network Interface Card Teaming in VMs
Module 10: Create and Managed AD Groups and OUs
Module 11: Deploy and Configure DHCP Service
Module 12: Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
Module 13: Create and Manage Active Directory Users and Computers
Module 14: Deploy and Configure DNS Service
Module 15: Configure Print and Document Services
Module 16: Configure Security Policies
Module 17: Install Domain Controllers
Module 18: Configure Application Restriction Policies
Module 19: Create Group Policy Objects
Module 20: Install AD DS on Server Core
Module 21: Configure Windows Firewall
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.