Course detailsProject Management is a career path available in many different fields globally, including IT, sports, biotech, engineering, manufacturing, advertising, healthcare and insurance. This entry-level training series will prepare you fully for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) exam, giving you a head start in your project management career, whichever area you prefer to work in.
This module includes:
- Begin with a look at the CAPM application and exam, including what to do before the exam, the exam itself and knowing what to expect.
- Understand organisations and project management.
- Study the basics of project management.
- Look at the different types and aspects of project management including project integration management, project scope management, project time management, project cost management and project quality management.
- Continue to study further aspects of project management including project human resource management, project communications management, project risk management, project procurement management and project stakeholder management.
- End with a look at professional responsibility.
- Consolidate all your learning with a final training exam to earn a certificate of completion.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.