Course detailsLearn to take exceptional photographs
Being a photographer is an exciting and creative career, and there are many different opportunities open to you. Whether you hope to specialise in travel photography, landscape photography, or commercial photography. Alternately, you could also become a fashion photographer or display your work in a gallery, the possibilities are endless!
This Photography Course Bundle focuses on the main aspects of photography, combining courses of:
- Digital Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Photography with a DSLR Camera
- Travel Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Mobile Photography
The course combines practical knowledge and artistic details. Candidates will get to grips with all the fundamentals of photography from the Digital Photography, Mobile Photography and Photography with a DSLR Camera course material. Candidates will learn about composition, form, camera controls and other topics. During the other three courses students will develop the ability to use creative flair and imagination to take beautiful photos that will sell.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
---------------DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING---------------
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the Basics of a Camera
- Configure Your Camera
- Understanding Exposure
- Composition and Portrait Basics
- Understanding the basics of form
- Reviewing other Camera Controls
- Exploring Photo Management
- Flash Basics
- When to use fill flash
- Flash as a Key Light
- Taking the Flash off Camera
- Advanced Flash Options
- Shooting with Multiple Flash Options
- Which brand of flash should you buy
- Introduction to DSLR Camera
- Understanding Photography
- DSLR Camera
- Using Lenses
- Recording and Production
- Postproduction Process
- DSLR Pitfalls
- Important Gear
01. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE ROME
02. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE VANICE
03. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A MARINE COAST LINE
04. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY -MOUNTAINS AND SNOW LANDSCAPES
05. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A DESERT
---------------COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING-----------------
- Introduction to Commercial Photography
- Types of Projections
- Types of Cameras
- Tripod and Other Essential Equipments
- Camera and Tripod
- Camera Settings for 360 Degree Panoramic Image
- Shoot HDR panoramas
- Post Production of Images
- Developing with Adobe Camera
- Processing RAW files
- Processing RAW HDR files
- Combining bracketed panoramas in Photomatix
- Viewing on your own computer
- Uploading and viewing a virtual tour
- Excercise Files- Commercial Photography
1. INTRODUCTION TO MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY
2. CONTROLLING FOCUS AND EXPOSURE
3. EXPLORING ADD-ON LENSES
4. SIMPLE DOUBLE EXPOSURE EFFECTS
5. DIPTYCHS, TRIPTYCHS, AND MIRRORED IMAGES
6. ADDING LENS FLARE AND LIGHTING EFFECTS
7. VIEWING AND EDITING CAMERA PHONE METADATA
8. CREATIVE USES FOR BURST MODE
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Photography certification for each course separately
Updated on 27 June, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.