Course detailsGive your career a boost with Global Edulink’s SPSS Statistics and MS Project (2010 & 2013) Training course. During this course learners will gain a full understanding of SPSS Statistics and MS Project for your working environment.
Microsoft Project is the popular project planning package designed to assist in creating, maintaining and tracking your ;Our course offers an in-depth explanation of this extensively used project management package.
This Microsoft Project training course will teach you how to make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft Project, building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful project management software.
Statistical Package for Social Sciences SPSS is a powerful suite of data analytics, reporting and modelling software. It is the data analytics software package of choice for people who need to analyse large amounts of quantitative data. It has a very broad range of applications from the relatively simple, like calculating frequencies, creating lists and generating charts, through to the far more advanced, like variance analysis, multivariate statistical analysis and cluster analysis. It can also be used to quickly and simply build predictive models.
This online MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. SPSS STATISTICS
- Introduction to SPSS
- Building Charts and Recording Data
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
- Types of Charts
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results
- Introduction to Project Management
- Managing Project Cost
- Data Exchange
- Customising Data
- Sharing Customisation
- How to work with Multiple Projects
- Exercise Files- MS Project
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training.
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic IT skills would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.