Course detailsCOURSE OVERVIEW
Life Coaching and Counselling are two of the most rewarding careers, and the feeling that you’ve made a difference in people’s lives is truly unbeatable. If you’re considering becoming a Life Coach or Counsellor, then this comprehensive life coaching and counselling course will provide you with all the tools and skills you need to get started.
The modules in the Life Coaching and Counselling course have been designed in such a way that those with no experience can easily dive into them. They cover the essentials of life coaching and counselling, from the skills and qualities required to how to start a life coaching business. It provides an in-depth overview of coaching delivery systems, theories and perspectives, as well as goal-setting techniques and client communication.
By the end of the Life Coaching and Counselling course, you’ll have the skills and understanding to identify your clients’ needs and support them in reaching their goals, helping them to overcome their obstacles and attract success in all areas of their life. You’ll also be familiar with a range of strategies and models used by experienced coaching and counselling ;
Gain the skills to change people’s lives for the better and become a qualified Life Coach or Counsellor!
- Kickstart your career as a life coach or counsellor with this accredited course
- Develop the skills & qualities needed to become a successful life coach or counsellor
- Understand the different coaching delivery systems, theories and perspectives
- Learn how to set goals for your clients and understand their individual needs
- Know how to motivate your clients and help them to overcome their obstacles
- Get started in setting up your own coaching business and acquiring your first clients
- Understand how to maintain work-life balance and deal with stress effectively
- Learn about the psychology of a positive mindset for attracting success in life
- Get tips on how to price your services and create a solid action plan
- Develop an excellent understanding of coaching competencies and activities
- Life Coaching
- Life Coaching Fundamentals
- Motivation and Life Coaching
- Becoming a Life Coach
This life coaching and counselling course applies to the following:
- Anyone looking to become a qualified Life Coach or Counsellor
- Those who are looking for a formal qualification to kickstart their career
- Anyone interested in personal development
- Teachers, Coaches, Mentors, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Eligibility / Requirements
The Life Coaching and Counselling is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
About One Education
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door, or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, our online classes are suitable for you. One Education knows that everyone is different - that’s why we offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.
All courses come with professional accreditation, meaning you can pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge
One Education is here to help users gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their career. Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.
We believe quality education should be available anywhere in the world. Our classes are taught entirely online, and completion results in a UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification.