Course detailsAccess Global Edulink’s course to transform the way in which you approach fashion customer service
In this exciting course, you’ll learn what it takes to provide outstanding customer service for fashion shops. This profession has many desirable skill sets and benefits and includes understanding about the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping that exists, but with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it’s also important to know how to take account of, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements. Customer service and fashion experts will also teach you about trends, and the communication and protocol involved in social events. You’ll also receive valuable guidance to steer you within your career progression.
In addition, key to your customer service expertise will be learning about the many facets of consumer behaviour and how to excel in a customer service role. Learn also how to effectively attract customers to your shop. And, finally, put your newly gained personal shopping skills to practical use in terms of creating fabulous window and in-store displays, up-selling with the use of hair and make-up styling and general accessories, selling advice, and how to grow your retail presence.
All businesses that sell a product or service to the public should strive to provide their customers with the best possible service every time. This course aims to provide retail workers with the necessary skills and information needed to always put the customer first and go beyond with their service.
With this flexible course from Global Edulink, a leading worldwide online training provider, you’ll have the opportunity to get the skills you need to work in the retail industry,
- Definition of a personal shopper
- Planning & analysis
- Fashion and trends
- Events and protocols
- Career guidance
- Understanding consumer needs
- Consumer attitudes
- Seduce customers with excellent service
- How to transform your business into a customer magnet
- Sales tips
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Customer Service for Fashion Shops.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course, but a sound educational background or some experience in customer service for fashion shops would be an advantage
- Learners must be 16 or over to undertake this qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.