Course detailsThis Advanced Diploma in Diet, Nutrition & Fitness is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide will teach you different dietary process that will provide nutrition that will suit your client's needs, whether they want to lose, gain, or just maintain your weight. You will be provided with fitness techniques to incorporate into your diet.
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- CPD and IAO Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Verify your certification on our website at anytime
- Explore the universal principles of how to build muscle through understanding the power of nutrition.
- Learn everything about proper superfood nutrition, meal planning, and healthy eating.
- Discover useful techniques to get the most out of your diet.
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dietings, such as protein, carbs, calories, fat, vitamins & minerals.
- Discover various ways to establish a healthy lifestyle and eating habits as a way to improve your general health.
- Create a diet that is tailored to your needs and lifestyle.
- Learn what, when, and how much you should eat for optimal body composition.
- Build more muscle and lose fat faster by optimizing your meal plan and following some useful tips and techniques.
- Understand what improves immunity and energy levels and how to measure your weekly muscle gains.
- Module1: Diet and Nutrition
Women's Health Look Good Naked Diet
Flat Belly Diet
Diet Supplements and Weight Loss
Importance of Diet and Nutrition
- Module 2: Fitness
The Interchangeability of Wellness
Health is Important
Wellness of the Body, Spirit, and Mind
The Benefits of Being Fit
Metabolism for the Fit Individual
Obesity in Adolescents
Fitness of the Body, Spirit, and Mind
Affects Your Fitness
Your Income Affect Your Health
Nutrition role in Our Health
The Brain Affects Our Health
Your Nutritional Needs
Exercise and Play
The Benefits of Walking
The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity Acupuncture
Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
- Module 3: Becoming a Personal Trainer
Physiology and Kinesiology
Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
Personal Training Tips
Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
Updated on 10 June, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ‘Advanced Diploma in Diet, Nutrition & Fitness’ course. This Advanced Diploma in Diet, Nutrition & Fitness course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets, etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.