Course detailsThis qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
This Customer Service Training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
- Customer Service Essentials
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Leading Customer Service Team
- Team Working and Team Building
- Handling Customer Complains
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Customer Service
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Customer Service Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 06 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.
- Unrivalled choice
At Study 365, we offer a diverse range of online courses, where students can study everything from accounting, to design, beauty therapy, IT and education and training. All of our courses are completely relevant to the real world, so you can gain vital skills applicable to your chosen career.
- Accessible and affordable
We aim to make it easy to help you gain new skills, so you’ll find that many of our courses are open to students without previous experience or qualifications. Of course, if you’re looking for a course that builds on existing skills, we offer these too, in which case, entry requirements may be stipulated. Crucially, our courses are affordable, making it easy for anyone to kick-start a new career.
- Informative and secure
With our comprehensive course information, we make it simple for you to decide if a particular course is right for you. As well as detailing what the course involves, we reveal who might suit the course, and what career path you could take with it. With real student reviews, you can also find out what others have to stay from their experience of a course.
Once you’ve chosen a course, getting started is quick and fuss-free. Our online system is very secure, so your personal details will be kept safe at all times.
- Learn at your own pace
Many people choose to study online because they have other commitments in their daily lives, such as juggling family and work. The beauty of learning through Study 365 is that you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, at any time of day or night, on any device, to suit your personal circumstances. This flexibility means studying with us is easy, even if your life is already busy.
- Expert tutor support
Although you learn on your own with our courses, we appreciate that you’ll need expert guidance to make sure you’re on the right track and to offer support as and when it’s needed. That’s why each course is supported by professional tutors who are experienced and knowledgeable in your chosen course topic.
- As good as the classroom
As an expert online course provider, we understand that students expect the same level of course quality as if they were in a classroom situation. At Study 365, all of our courses have been meticulously designed, so they easily rival any style of course offered in a classroom setting.
- Versatile and motivated learning
We appreciate that some students can find it hard to motivate themselves to learn online under their own initiative, so we’ve tried to make the courses as inspiring and interesting as possible, to ensure students stay motivated, from start to finish. Tuition comes in the form of professional video tutorials, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams.
- Assessment and certification
To show understanding of your learning, you’ll be assessed by Study 365 on completion of your modules.