Global Edulink comprises passionate and talented educationalists. Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. As a leading UK training provider, we can offer you the opportunity to earn a certificate in Diploma in Hair Styling to boost your career prospects. You'll improve your knowledge and practical understanding of hairdressing and build on the skills you already have. This course will also develop your communication skills and professionalism.
You'll learn about the structure of hair, and gain experience in how to treat hair; how to professionally wash, blow dry and style hair; and, understand the different cutting and colouring techniques. By the end of the course you'll have the competences necessary to work as a hairdresser for women though you'll also gain a consideration of men's hair.
This course gives you advanced skills which will enable you to work in the hairdressing industry (in various arenas such as hair salons, department stores, or cruise ships). And, you can use your learning to set yourself up as a self-employed hairdresser.
Also, upon completion of the course, you'll be ready to take on more responsibility and may achieve senior stylist status, or develop your skills for a managerial or training role. You could also consider becoming a consultant for a hair product manufacturer.
- Let's get a closer look at hair
- Ways to treat hair
- Identifying hair colours and shapes
- How to wash your hair the right way
- Hair styling tools
- Hair styling
- Learning hairstyles
- How to treat men's hair
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Hair Styling - Level 3.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.