- Duration / Course length: Upto 7 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
The following issues will be covered:
- Gold, silver, platinum, palladium, uranium and base metals
- Buying metals direct
- Purchasing numismatic coins
- Mining stocks
- Investing in mutual funds and ETFs
- Exploring futures
- Choosing a trading approach
- Finding and using a broker
- Using technical analysis
- Dealing with taxes
- Rules for metals investors
- Rules for metals traders
- Ways to limit risk
- Solid websites for gold investors
- How to profit from major market moves
Updated on 23 February, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Precious Metals Specialist , Precious Metals Consultant , Precious Metals Analyst
About City of London College of EconomicsWELCOME TO CITY OF LONDON COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS
We are very pleased to see you here. You just did a big step towards a much better future.
City of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online/distance learning - to anyone.
We provide our students with two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
You can also get a(n)
- MBA in Finance
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA in IT
- Master of Science in Project Management
- MBA in Marketing
- Master of Laws in International Law
We are listed in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). This is a Government Register of Verified Learning Providers in the UK.
UK diplomas are well-known all over the world and therefore accepted internationally.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not only employers will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.