- Location: Online
- Duration: Upto 64 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
The key behind success is grit, no matter what happens one must never give up on something. If you want to be a professional chef you will definitely need grit, as the pressures of a professional kitchen can be extremely intimidating and overwhelming. But don't worry; you can use this Diploma in Professional Chef course in order to help you in this endeavour.
The course is divided into three sections, where the first section focuses on the requirements to become a chef. This part of the course will teach you how to cater to unique tastes, qualities required, equipments needed, schools and other things that are needed in order to become the perfect chef. Next you focus on kitchen management as you focus on learning about inventory, need vs. want, cooking for different occasions and more including Italian and French cooking. The final portion of the course will teach you about managing a restaurant using many different ways including identifying target market, competition, equipment and supplies.
Getting this course will also help the inner chef within you as there are also plenty of recipes attached in order to stir your taste buds.
- Becoming a Chef
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- How Can You Become a Professional Chef
- The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef
- The Importance of Testing Recipes
- The Chefs Important Baking Tools
- The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef
- The Job of a Professional Chef
- The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory
- The Perfect At Home Chef
- The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant
- The Physical Demand of Being a Chef
- Kitchen Management
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- How To Find The Best Deals
- Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes
- Once A Month Cooking Recipes
- Mother's Day Cooking Made Easy
- Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style
- Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation
- Cooking With A Dutch Oven
- Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking
- Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes
- America's Home Cooking: The Television Program
- A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Cooking For Sunday Dinner
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Cooking Cajun Food
- Paula's Home Cooking Recipes
- The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet
- Italian Food On A Date
- The History Of Pasta In Italian Food
- Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows
- Italian Cooking Brochutto
- Cooking Christmas Cookies
- Back To Beginning For President's Day Cooking
- Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment
- Cheap Italian Food In Milan
- Chinese Cooking Wok
- 7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints
- Down Home Cooking
- Italian Cooking School
- Cooking Games
- Italian Cooking Recipes
- French Cooking Holidays
- Managing Restaurant
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working day
Eligibility / Requirements
his course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About John Academy
John Academy is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level. As an online course provider, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who consider themselves to be very curious learners but the courses that they are interested in are not available at their convenient time and place. So, we have decided to give them a unique opportunity for them to learn and obtain necessary skills in a very convenient way at any time from anywhere.
Who We Are
We are an online course provider who wants to make sure that the students would be able to learn everything there is a need for them to learn regarding the course that they have enrolled in on our site. So, we see to it that they would be provided with the highest possible standard of online learning. That way, students would be able to use it in the real world – the employment world and at their desired field of interests.
Cooking Related Questions
I want to attend culinary arts course as i am planing to open a quality restaurant in Karachi. Wh...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Cooking, Cooking and Culinary Arts
- Kitchen Management Level 2 Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 199Duration: Upto 1 Days
- Diploma in Cooking Specialist Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 245Duration: 30 Hours
- Cooking Study 365GBP 25
GBP 173Duration: Upto 4 Hours