Course detailsThe job of a Massage Therapist Level 2 is to enhance a person's health and well-being by massaging soft body tissues such as muscle, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments. If you are interested in massage therapy or want to start this lucrative business, then you have come to the right place.
The Massage Therapist Level 2 course covers the different types of body massage therapies, massage therapy history, how Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems work while massaging, etc. You will also learn Indian Head Massage, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Face Massage, Neck Massage, Lomilomi Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Essential oils, etc. Finally, the Massage Therapist Level 2 course will guide you to start your massage therapy business.
- The price is for the whole Massage Therapist Level 2 course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
We've taken this comprehensive Massage Therapist Level 2 course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Massage Therapist Level 2 course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Complimentary Massages
- Building Your Clientele
- Other Ways To Market Your Business
- Conclusion to Massage
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Massage Therapist Level 2 course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this Massage Therapist Level 2 course.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.