The job of a Massage Therapist is to enhance a person's health and well-being by massaging soft body tissues such as muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments. If you are interested in massage therapy or want to start this lucrative business, then you have come to the right place.
The Massage Therapist Training Level 2 course covers the different types of body massage therapies, massage therapy history, how Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems works while massaging, etc. You will also learn Indian Head Massage, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Face Massage, Neck Massage, LomiLomi Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Essential oils, etc. Finally, the course will guide you to start your massage therapy business.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Massage Therapist Training Level 2 is for you.
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Complimentary Massages
- Building Your Clientele
- Other Ways To Market Your Business
- Conclusion to Massage
About Alpha Academy
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.