Course detailsUnleash Your Creativity in Fashion
If you are one of those people who love showing your creative inner self or you just want to learn the finer details of the designing process, then this is the perfect course for you. If you have a keen eye for fashion, at the same time like to learn the foundation of art and science of fashion designing, our course is designed especially for you. Global Edulink’s approach goes above and beyond formal teaching as we concentrate on the basics of integrating all the essential tools, which help a student establish independent thinking.
The course has been made to provide a study to further enhance skills and knowledge relevant to the application of fashion for daily life, including concepts, principles and key ideas associated with the application and theory of the papers.
The program provides a wide selection of subject choices relating to fashion. The course has been developed carefully with a perspective to give you the most relevant and progressive education in the business. Mastering Fashion in Daily Life will give you the access to wide range of career opportunities in the fashion. Our highly recognized formal courses are a part of the entire learning experience we provide. At Global Edulink, we are able to expose you to the market at guarantee that you will engage in the real-life job situations. We are able to hold several workshops, manage internships and involve you in different events where you can meet and be motivated by some of the successful industry leaders.
01. HOW TO START A BLOG- BASICS OF BLOGGING
- How to Start a Blog- Basics of Blogging
- Why Blogging
- Setting Up & Starting Out
- Domain name registration and Hosting
- How to create contents
- Learning Photography & Imagery
- Staying Social
- Explaining Networking & Events
- Why Working with Brands
- Way of Working with Brands
- Blog Monetising
- How to become a full time Blogger
- Way of Building a Brand
- Timing and Consistency
- Growing as a Blogger
- Understanding the Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger Roundup
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be given a certificate in Mastering Fashion for Daily Life.
Updated on 30 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.