Course detailsStrength training holds the key to unlocking your optimum health and achieving your peak physique, regardless of age
Strength training is a crucial component of even basic fitness and should be a part of everyone's fitness regime no matter their age or fitness level. And, ideally, strength training should be undertaken in parallel with cardio exercise which provides the opportunity to transform your body in a manner that's more responsible, healthy, and effective than any fad diet or infomercial exercise machine that targets only a single muscle group.
With that in mind, Global Edulink, who hosts the world's best online professional and vocational education in one place, presents a course that gives you the tools and knowledge you require to help you to essentially lose weight but at the same time gain strength. The course also comprises of functional exercises that benefit your body in a remarkable way, providing you with what you need to start noticing a difference in a relatively short space of time.
You'll receive expert tuition from a leader in the fitness world. There are three lectures designed to educate you on your body's response to a variety of exercises (the past, present and future of strength training, how strength training benefits your body, and helps with weight loss). Plus, three workouts to assist you in building a stronger body (functional strength, weight loss and maintenance, and partner workouts). You'll also get tips for getting the most out of your workout and learning how to create a tailored strength-training programme suited to your own specific goals and requirements.
This is a carefully-constructed programme that combines the science of strength training with expertly-demonstrated workouts, and provides you with medically-sound and authoritative information to significantly boost your strength and your overall health. Use this training to educate yourself and transfer that learning to others accordingly to help boost your career.
- Trength training - past, present and future
- Benefits of strength training to your body
- Weight& fat loss strength training
- Functional training exercises
- Fitness workout plan for weight loss and maintenance
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Strength and Fitness Training.
Updated on 27 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.