Course detailsWho doesn't love a wedding?
The flowers, the gowns, the music and the food. If you have always wanted to help others to plan their special occasions, then this course is the perfect opportunity.
This Wedding Planning and Business course provides you with the practical tools and guidance you will need to launch a successful career in wedding planning. You will understand how to plan beautiful weddings, amazing parties, industry events, and business meetings for private and corporate clients.
Wedding planning is one of the most enjoyable, dynamic and lucrative industries you could go into. Typically, you are able to work hours that suit your lifestyle, and work with clients to plan the best weddings possible. This course is essential, as we cover the fundamentals of planning a wedding in easy-to-understand steps, such as: the industry as a whole, the reception, dressing the wedding party and more. As well as this, the course covers practical modules concerning setting up and managing a successful wedding planning business. For example, you will learn proper bookkeeping, how to successfully market your business and how to develop a brand.
Once qualified, you're ready to work in the field and reap the benefits of having a well-recognised certificate behind you.
- Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Planning for the Big Day
- DRESSING THE WEDDING PARTY
- The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Budget, Payment and Review
- Marketing your Wedding Planner business
- Starting your Wedding Planner business
- WEDDING PLANNER RESOURCES
- Beginning accounting
- Types of accounting
- Making sense of your accounts
- Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Controlling and managing expenses
- Avoiding illegal accounting
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Proper bookkeeping
- Tracking & reporting taxes
- Handling an audit
- Your Marketing Plan
- Low cost marketing techniques
- Developing your brand
- Your website
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Preparation - Before you start your business
- Preparation - Introduction to Marketing
- Setting up your business
- Running your business
- Business Plan
- Launching your business
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Wedding Planning and Business.
Updated on 19 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.