Course detailsCourse Description:
This course on contract management dispute and arbitration course covers the contempary legal frameworks and issues in which procurement and contract management operate. Practical tools and techniques are presented and applied during the course to ensure that participants gain a better understanding of their own real contracts and how to achieve required outcomes, products and services.
Case studies are an integral part of the course and provide a practical application to the content set out in the participants workbook.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the contract life cycle
- Identify business needs and stakeholders as the pertain to a contract
- Design a business case
- Summarize variables for negotiation
- Develop a negotiation strategy
- Conduct negotiations with a supplier
- Create a contract with complete signing
- Manage a contract over its term and ensure compliance
- Introduction to the Legal System in which Contracts Operate
- Contract Requirements
- Issues Surrounding Contracts
- Disclosure in Contracting
- Anti-Competitive Aspects of Contracting
- Types of Contracts
- Tendering Processes
- Special Contract Clauses
- Disputes and Arbitration
- Local and International Arbitration
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
Those working in large or small organizations, government and commercial entities, or as entrepreneurs.
Contract administrators, subcontractors, procurement managers, project managers, quality assurance personnel, and others looking to advance their career.
Engineering, law, business, paralegal professionals and others wishing to enter this field.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Contract Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.