Course detailsCisco certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought after certifications available in the IT field today. Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. The Cisco learning bundle is a complete resource for all your Cisco training. This bundle will give you the skills needed to master the CCNA and CCNP suite of certifications.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNA, and CCNP certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course bundle is comprehensive and designed to cover the requirements of following official exams. This course has been designed for 150 guided learning hours.
- CISCO CCNA 200-101 - ICND2 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART2.
- CISCO CCNA 640-554 - CCNA SECURITY - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IOS NETWORK SECURITY - IINS.
- CISCO CCNA 640-461 - VOICE - ICOMM - CISCO VOICE AND UNIFIED COMM. ADMIN.
- CISCO CCNA 640-722 - WIRELESS - IMPLEMENTING CISCO UNIFIED. WIRELESS NETWORKING
- CISCO CCNP 300-101 - ROUTE - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP ROUTING.
- CISCO CCNP 300-115 - SWITCH - ROUTING AND SWITCHING.
- CISCO CCNP 300-135 - TSHOOT - TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING CISCO IP NETWORKS.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
SPECIAL NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Next Logical Certification after CCNA:
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Next Logical Certification after CCNP & CCDA:
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
CCNA (Routing and Switching) exam:
- There is no official prerequisite
- Recommended Years of Experience/Knowledge: 6 months to 1 year
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite for
- Cisco recommend approx. 2 years of relevant networking experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or any Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification.
- 1 years of relevant networking experience.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.