- Duration / Course length: Upto 19 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPDiAP
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server exam.
The 70-464 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing database objects, implementing programming objects, designing database objects, and optimising and troubleshooting queries. In addition, during this70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server course you will learn to create automation scripts, manage views and indexes, tune queries and use estimation plans.
- Implement database objects (30–35%)
- Implement programming objects (15-20%)
- Design database objects (25–30%)
- Optimise and troubleshoot queries (25–30%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Module 01: Create and alter tables
Module 02: Design, implement, and troubleshoot security
Module 03: Design the locking granularity level
Module 04: Maintain indexes
Module 05: Implement data types
Module 06: Create and modify constraints
Module 07: Work with XML data
Module 08: Write automation scripts
Module 09: Design and implement stored procedures
Module 10: Design T-SQL table-valued and scalar functions
Module 11: Create, use, and alter user-defined functions (UDFs)
Module 12: Create and alter views
Module 13: Create and alter indexes
Module 14: Optimize and tune queries
Module 15: Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems
Module 16: Optimize indexing strategies
Module 17: Capture and analyse execution plans
Module 18: Collect performance and system information
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
This exam is intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organisations and who ensure high levels of data availability. Their responsibilities include creating database files, data types and tables; planning, creating and optimising indexes; ensuring data integrity; implementing views, stored procedures and functions; and managing transactions and locks.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Configuration Manager , Network Analyst , Network Administrator , Network Manager
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.