Course detailsAre you looking to develop your Public speaking skills? Develop your public speaking skills and boots your confidence of public speaking with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Public speaking essential training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to improve the skills of public speaking and overcome the fear for public speaking by boosting your confidence with best practices.
This public speaking course provides participants with the tools needed to speak with confidence while portraying their personality. Developing your public speaking skills will enable you to convey your message with clarity and without nerves.
This course helps to remove the fears inherent in speaking in front of large business audiences. It teaches learners to deliver a message clearly and also to enjoy the experience.
What you will gain from this online course:
- Feel confident and enjoy speaking in front of any audience
- Speak easily and creatively without notes
- Remain composed and think clearly even under pressure
- Feel really comfortable at business or social events
- Learn a lifelong skill that can help you succeed in your career and personal life
- Get your message across powerfully and effectively in all situations
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Preparation and delivering of Public speech
- Get ready with your speech
- Recognizing your audience
- Comprehend the venue
- Building up personal integrity
- Producing ideas and concepts for your presentation
- Developing storyboards
- Warm Up for speech
- Saying yes to the microphone
- Opening your speech
- Commence your agenda
- Handle general opening mistakes
- Delivering your speech
- Building up vocal variety
- Building up good body language
- Managing with technical mishaps
- Closing your speech
- Dealing with question and answer
- Comprise a strong close of your speech
- Requesting feedback for your speech
- Observe and study the expertise
- Looking for opportunities to speak
- Doing rehearsal your speech correctly
- Identifying what works for you
- Get ready yourself psychologically
- Dreaming your accomplishment
- Minimising the probability of mistakes
- What makes a good speaker?
- Organizing your thoughts
- Produce meaningful thoughts and making every word count
- Gesturing naturally using your eyes, hand and facial expressions
- Managing anxiety
The assessment published in your online student portal and the online exam (assessment) is prepared by covering above all two modules (2 units). Please note that you are given Six months (180 days) time period to take the exam from the date of your registration (enrolment) and you can complete your exam during those 6 months at any time and you can study your own space.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for “Public Speaking Essential Training”.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 31 July, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.