Course detailsDo the right thing in business?
Business ethics or corporate ethics examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
On this course, you’ll examine in depth what business ethics is and why doing the right thing is important and, essentially, why ethical standards in the workplace matter. Four interactive modules guide users through realistic challenges such as social contracts, gifts and hospitality and their conflicts of interest, and a consideration of company values. The format of the course means that you can learn at your own pace and keep track of your progress.
Global Edulink offers professional and vocational online learning that fits in with your life. And, because our business is built on a reputation for high-quality learning and the results and achievements of our learners, we’re confident that this course will give you a full understanding of business ethics that, once learnt, can immediately be applied to the way in which you and your employees operate.
The course also helps employees recognise and confidently resolve ethical dilemmas that can arise as part of their day-to-day work. It’s high impact training developed to support ethical decision making within your workplace.
Global Edulink offers training and tools for individuals wanting to discover:
- The ethical challenges faced by large organisations
- Why business ethics is important for a successful business
- How ethical values can be embedded into business practice
- How to use a problem-solving approach to forming objective and moral decisions, and the assurance of sound, ethical business decisions
- An appreciation of the business case for ethics as it affects your company’s bottom line
- Ultimately, how to contribute to a fair, respectful, and inclusive work environment for all
- Business Ethics Defined
- Types of Social Contracts
- Common Thinking Errors
- Definitions of Company Values
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Business Ethics.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good education background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.