- Location: Al Danah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration / Course length: Upto 30 Hours
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsLesson 1: Starting a Project
- Topic A: Project Management 101
- Topic B: Navigate and Customize the Project 2016 Interface
- Topic C: Add Tasks to a Project
- Topic D: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic E: Save a Project
- Topic A: Manage Project Time Frames
- Topic B: Change Working Time - Calendar Types
- Topic A: Manage Project Tasks
- Topic B: Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Topic A: Change a Task List
- Topic B: Create a Network Diagram and Developing the Schedule
- Topic C: Manage the Critical Path
- Topic D: Use Lag and Lead
- Topic E: Work with Custom Fields
- Topic A: Manage Project Resources
- Topic B: Analyze and Level Work Resources
- Topic A: Print Project Views
- Topic B: Share Projects
- Topic C: Export Projects
- Topic A: Link Projects
- Topic B: Baseline a Project and Track the Status of the Task
- Topic C: Analyze Earned Value
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Use Existing Views
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
- Topic A: Use Existing Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Export Visual Reports
Updated on 12 June, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
- Should have Project Knowledge
- No prior experience required to take this course
Job roles this course is suitable for:CONSTRUCTION & PROJECT MANAGERS , Scheduling coordinators , Planning Engineer , Site Engineer , PROGRAM MANAGERS , SITE SUPERVISOR , SITE INCHARGE , NEW HIRES
About Regional Educational Institute
Regional Educational Institute (REI) has been at the forefront of education by delivering quality training courses in UAE since 1995, establishing itself as one of the premier training institutes in Abu Dhabi.Our training center in Abu Dhabi has developed numerous programs that have helped a significant amount of individuals uplift their careers not only in the functions they carried out but also in remunerations and future growth prospects. We strive to equip you with the skills and knowledge to better your career options, while also developing your other skillsets through cross functional training programs. Similarly, our corporate training courses in Abu Dhabi have helped many organizations in the region achieve better productivity and higher customer satisfaction levels.
We have numerous certified training programs on board – some of which includes Business Soft Skills, Leadership & Management, Sales & Marketing, Service Excellence, Language Development and IT training courses in Abu Dhabi. Our customers include some of the most prestigious organizations in the country, which include Government and Semi Government Agencies, Banking and Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas Companies, Hospital Groups, Large Corporations, Telecom Service Providers, Technology and Service Providers, System Integrators and many Small and Medium Enterprises.
Everything around us is rapidly changing – Be it technology, work environment, economic conditions, geographies, even thought processes. New paradigms are defined every day wherein keeping up is not only difficult but sometimes impossible. We employ a carefully calculated methodology that allows us to design training courses in Abu Dhabi that target specific skill areas needed by the candidates. Before we provide a training course in Abu Dhabi, we analyse a candidate’s training needs and create an effective educational program that includes training resources specifically chosen to equip the candidate.
At REI we not only focus on enhancing your current career options but also prepare you to stay ahead of the curve with our cross functional training programs. Approved and certified by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training, our training institute in Abu Dhabi offers certified courses and accreditations.
Our Team REI consists of industry professionals with a collective experience of more than 50 years of local and international experience. The core team consists of domain experts in Management, Finance, Learning & Development, Information Technology and Sales & Marketing.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.