Course detailsA qualification like this will dramatically improve your CV and make you much more employable.
This Customer Service course will enable you to develop knowledge and skills in key areas, such as: delivering customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings, such as: hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail ; Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Updated on 18 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or some experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.