Course detailsTake the best shot every time with this exclusive travel photography online course, that will help you to master various photography techniques that can be utilised on your adventures. Whether you’re a professional photographer or you point and click for fun, there’s a big difference between amateur and professional pictures, but with this course, even if you aren’t a pro, you can look like you are!
This course covers:
- Cover some of the photography basics that will be required, including choosing the right camera for your needs, ensuring you have the correct equipment packed, how to backup your photographs while travelling and some travel safety essentials.
- Get to grips with some of the photography techniques that can be used to enhance your travel shots, including how to deal with manual settings, working with RAW, getting the right white balance, using the flash, journaling and using stabilisation methods such as tripods and monopods.
- Learn how to create great portrait shots, from choosing the right background to taking fantastic candid photos.
- Be creative with your travel photographs, by using natural light from sunsets and silhouettes.
- Learn more about nature photography, landscapes and panoramas.
- Gain insight on the concept of ‘depth of field’ and how this can be used effectively.
- Learn how to gain a free trial copy of Adobe Lightroom – an industry-favoured photo editing program.
- Work through some of the basic features of Adobe Lightroom, and learn how this editing software can be used to finish photographs like a pro, touching on subjects including enhancements, cropping, saturation and fixing exposure, red eye and bad white balance.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.