Course detailsAcquiring Children’s Party Planning Diploma
Currently, the events industry is thriving and Children’s Party Planning is no different, so take advantage of this and become a qualified Children’s Party Planner. Children and parent’s alike are looking for new and exciting ways to make their birthday celebration an event not to be forgotten and are increasingly reliant on the brilliance of specialist Children’s Party Planners!
Students of this comprehensive Children’s Party Planning Diploma will learn how to successfully plan and organise amazing parties, meaning that upon completion of the course they are able to begin a prosperous party planning business.
A career in event planning for children or adults is an extremely satisfying and rewarding one, as it is something which spreads happiness, and allows you to see your customers appreciation of your efforts. Not only that, but you are able to work from home and choose a schedule which suits your lifestyle, which is a definite bonus! As well as being an extremely fun job, it involves planning, organisation and communication abilities, which are excellent transferable skills to be able to show on your CV.
Study online at your own pace with a course that is overflowing with valuable information, which is given to you in an easy to digest format. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Discover the business basics
- How to determine your product or service?
- Making and delivering the product or service
- How to sell a product or service?
- How to fund your business?
- Process of leading and managing people
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Way of understanding your finances
- Understanding information systems
- Overview of the economy
- The end
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Children’s Party Planning.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.