Course detailsAre you currently in the Sales Industry, specifically in Real Estate? Are you someone who wants to improve their sales in real estate? Or are you someone who tries to make a profit through real estate investing? If either of these situations you are in, you will find that this course is perfect for your needs!
Being in the Real Estate industry can be both, rewarding and stressful at the same time. In this course, you will be able to know the real estate basics and how to become profitable in this industry. You will learn how to find hot properties and understand the benefits of leasing overselling.
You will be able to know what buyers look for in properties and how you should fulfil their requests. You will also be introduced to home loans and how to help your clients avail themselves of them. Lastly, this course will help you understand how to sell properties and convince clients that what you are selling is worth the investment.
- What Is Real Estate Investing?
- Basic Rental Properties
- Why invest in property?
- Investment After Brexit
- Recent Housing Market Developments
- Managing Client Expectation
- Best Practices of Customer Service
- Customer Life Cycle
- Tenant Retention
- Real Estate Marketing
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
- What is Property Development?
- The Players in the Property Market
- The Risks of Property Development
- The Stages of a Property Development
- Site Identification and Acquisition
- Property Management
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You're Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
- How To Maintain Waterfront Property
- All About Real Estate Clients
- Real Estate Evaluation
- Are You Ready To Buy Your First Property?
- Finding The Actual Real Estate For Sale
- Home Shopping: The Smart Way
- How many lands Do You Need?
- Real Estate Investments
- Manufacturing Real Estate Numbers
- Waterfront Real Estate
- Purchasing A Home Beside A Lake
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About John Academy
John Academy is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level. As an online course provider, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who consider themselves to be very curious learners but the courses that they are interested in are not available at their convenient time and place. So, we have decided to give them a unique opportunity for them to learn and obtain necessary skills in a very convenient way at any time from anywhere.
Who We Are
We are an online course provider who wants to make sure that the students would be able to learn everything there is a need for them to learn regarding the course that they have enrolled in on our site. So, we see to it that they would be provided with the highest possible standard of online learning. That way, students would be able to use it in the real world – the employment world and at their desired field of interests.