Course detailsAn effective manager can never afford to let themselves stagnate, as there is always room to grow, develop and lead their team to new heights!
Equipping you with a combination of specific retail-industry knowledge and essential management skills, this comprehensive course provides you with a thorough education in Retail and Advanced Management. This is a career which involves supervising the sale of products, and is closely related to other economic areas such as: international business, marketing, advertising, consumer science, logistics, operations management, and more.
Benefit from a broad range of management and leadership theories and a whole host of practical tools to apply in their working environment. Not only can you learn the fundamentals of outstanding management, the course also covers motivational techniques, the differences between leadership and management, and will provide an abundance of fantastic management techniques.
- Retail and Customer Service
- Managing Retail Store
- Human Resource Management in Retail
- Retail Store Management
- Retail Information Systems
- Introduction to Retail Operation Management
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Production
- Managing Quality
- Operation Process from the Office
- Fundamentals of Advanced Management Skills
- Basic Management Skills
- Overview of Essential Management Skills
- Learning Advanced Communication Skills
- Concepts of Management Paradigms
- Understanding the Differences: Leadership vs. Management
- Team vs. Group from
- Definitions of Advanced Motivational Techniques
- Definitions of Additional Management Techniques
- Summary of Advanced Management Skills
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Retail and Advanced Management.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.