Course detailsWorking in the technological field is a huge advantage today, and those who have skills and interest in computers may find that becoming a certified computer forensics examiner (CCFE) is just the type of occupation they might like. The Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Advanced Training Diploma is designed to train Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigators whereby you will get electronic discovery and advanced investigation techniques. It will develop, and deliver Information Security training and Information Assurance services that meet military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then the Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Advanced Training Diploma is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Computer Forensic Incidents
- Investigation Process
- Disk Storage Concepts
- Digital Acquisition & Analysis
- Forensic Examination Protocols
- Digital Evidence Protocols
- CFI Theory
- Digital Evidence Presentation
- Computer Forensic Laboratory Protocols
- Computer Forensic Processing
- Digital Forensics Reporting
- Specialized Artifact Recovery
- Discovery and ESI
- Cell Phone Forensics
- USB Forensics
- Incident Handling
- PDA Forensics
- Investigating Harassment
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.