Course detailsBecome Business Maths Savvy
This course explains Business Mathematics in clear language, using realistic problems, such as linear equations, interests and quadratic equations. Whether you already work in business, or are hoping to obtain a career within business, this course will help you master Business Mathematics. Working in business, you’ll need to have a good grasp of mathematics for business, and being qualified in this will not only help you day-to-day, it will make you more attractive to potential employers.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. MAKING SENSE OF MATHEMATICS
- Making Sense of Mathematics Part 1
- Making Sense of Mathematics Part 2
- Review of Linear Equations
- Evaluating and Graphing Functions
- Review of Quadratic Functions
- Calculate mean, median, mode, and range
- Different Methods of Depreciation
- Concept of Index Number, Interest & Purchases
- Mathematics for Financial Analysis
- Application of Mathematics in Business
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Business Mathematics.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.