- Fees / Price EGP 550
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- This version of this course, 20417A, utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs.
- This course will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around Management, Networking Infrastructure, Storage, Access Control, Hyper-V, High Availability, and Identity Federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), High Availability, Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). It is not a Product Upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. Rather, it will update your skills to Windows Server 2012.
- This course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, the Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are already experienced Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Administrators, carrying out day to day implementation, management and administrative tasks, who want to update their skills and knowledge to Windows Server 2012.This course will also be of interest to students who hold the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 credential, who aspire to update it to the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential by taking the upgrade Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Server 2012 Server
- Manage Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Manage Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implement Network Services
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement Failover Clustering
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement Dynamic Access Control
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services
- Implement AD FS
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012 Servers
- Module 3: Managing Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Module 4: Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Module 5: Implementing Network Services
- Module 6: Implementing DirectAccess
- Module 7: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 8: Implementing Hyper-V
- Module 9: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 12: Implementing AD FS