This version of this course, 20417A, utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs.
This course will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around Management, Networking Infrastructure, Storage, Access Control, Hyper-V, High Availability, and Identity Federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), High Availability, Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). It is not a Product Upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. Rather, it will update your skills to Windows Server 2012.
This course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, the Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Server 2012 Server
- Manage Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Manage Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implement Network Services
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement Dynamic Access Control
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services
- Implement AD FS
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses