- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed primarily for IT Professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows 7 to Windows 8. The course focuses on the new features and functionality in Windows 8 and related tools and cloud services that pertain to installation, activation, upgrades and migration, local and remote administration including Group Policy, Windows Intune and Windows PowerShell, application solutions and compatibility, Internet Explorer, remote access, VPN and DirectAccess client configuration, storage and security, troubleshooting and recovery, Client Hyper-V, and online services.This course also serves as preparation for Exam 70-689: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.
- Plan and perform the installation of Windows 8.
- nstall Windows 8 on computers that are running an existing operating system.
- Administer Windows 8 with administration tools, Group Policy, Windows Intune and Windows PowerShell
- Implement an application strategy for Windows 8.
- Configure and control applications, application compatibility and Internet Explorer
- Enable Windows 8 remote access with VPNs and DirectAccess
- Implement and manage storage in Windows 8 including BitLocker and SkyDrive.
- Determine how to recover Windows 8 from various failures.
- Implement Client Hyper-V and VHDs for Windows 8 and use it to support legacy applications.
- Use the boot from VHD feature to test online features of Windows 8.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses