This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to work with the new technologies in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for IT professionals who generally perform desktop support for Windows computers. Typical duties for IT professionals include user support, desktop configuration, and desktop troubleshooting. They will be particularly interested in the new features of Windows 7 Beta and how the changes affect Windows security, reliability, performance, productivity and manageability.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to User Productivity Enhancements
- Lesson 2: Managing Desktop Configurations
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Remote Access
- Lesson 4: Introduction to Windows 7 Beta Security Components
- Lesson 5: Deploying Windows 7 Beta Images
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting in Windows 7 Beta
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses