- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to work with the new technologies in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for IT professionals who generally perform desktop support for Windows computers. Typical duties for IT professionals include user support, desktop configuration, and desktop troubleshooting. They will be particularly interested in the new features of Windows 7 Beta and how the changes affect Windows security, reliability, performance, productivity and manageability.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to User Productivity Enhancements
- Lesson 2: Managing Desktop Configurations
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Remote Access
- Lesson 4: Introduction to Windows 7 Beta Security Components
- Lesson 5: Deploying Windows 7 Beta Images
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting in Windows 7 Beta