This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to upgrade their SQL Server 2005 skills to SQL Server 2008.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for experienced SQL Server 2005 developers and database administrators who want to upgrade their skills to SQL Server 2008.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008
- Lesson 2: SQL Server 2008 Manageability Enhancements
- Lesson 3: SQL Server 2008 Performance Enhancements
- Lesson 4: SQL Server 2008 Security Enhancements
- Lesson 5: SQL Server 2008 Database Development Enhancements
- Lesson 6: SQL Server 2008 Availability Enhancements
- Lesson 7: SQL Server 2008 Data Warehousing Enhancements
- Lesson 8: SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Enhancements
- Lesson 9: SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Enhancements
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses