- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to work with Network Infrastructure and Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2008. This course is intended for individuals who already have experience with Network Infrastructure and Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server 2003 to upgrade their skills to Windows Server 2008.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2008.
- Add and configure Windows Server Core roles
- Explain the new backup infrastructure, including Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Identify new and improved networking features with Windows Server 2008
- Configure Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Identify considerations when upgrading from a Windows Server 2003 to a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory infrastructure.
- Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services, Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, and
- Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Use Read-Only Domain Controllers.
- Identify new features in AD DS auditing.
- Implement AD DS auditing
- Configure Windows Server 2008 Failover Clustering.
- Configure Windows Server 2008 Network Load Balancing
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses