- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is an extensive introduction to the UNIX® operating system and how to use its many commands and utilities. It also covers the standard UNIX system file editor and basic shell programming. This course is the foundation and prerequisite for most other courses in HP Education’s Tru64 and HP-UX curricula. The course is 60 percent lecture and 40 percent hands-on labs using HP servers.
- Prepare for our HP-UX system administration and software development courses.
- Customize your UNIX system to meet your individual needs.
- Learn to use your UNIX system effectively and save time by automating tasks with shell programs.
- Learn how to use the full capabilities of your system through hands-on lab exercises.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses