Course detailsCourse Description:
Risk, in insurance terms, is the possibility of a loss or other adverse event that has the potential to interfere with an organization's ability to fulfill its mandate, and for which an insurance claim may be submitted.
Risk management ensures that an organization identifies and understands the risks to which it is exposed. Risk management also guarantees that the organization creates and implements an effective plan to prevent losses or reduce the impact if a loss occurs. A risk management plan includes strategies and techniques for recognizing and confronting these threats. Good risk management doesn't have to be expensive or time consuming
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Saving resources: Time, assets, income, property and people are all valuable resources that can be saved if fewer claims occur.
- Protecting the reputation and public image of the organization.
- Preventing or reducing legal liability and increasing the stability of operations.
- Protecting people from harm.
- Protecting the environment.
- Enhancing the ability to prepare for various circumstances.
- Reducing liabilities.
- Assisting in clearly defining insurance needs.
- Why a Risk Management Standard
- Overview of the Risk Management Standard AS/NZS 4360:2004
- Communicate and consult
- Establish the context
- Identify the risks
- Analyse the risks
- Evaluate the risks
- Treat the risks
- Monitor and review
- Recording the risk management process
- Establishing effective risk management in an organisation
- Why an ISO Standard and how will it change the way risk is managed.
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Managers who are required to train others to assist with the risk system
- Operational personnel who are required to implement risk management for their area of responsibility - preferably to implement risk management practices and techniques that are able to be incorporated into an enterprise-wide framework
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.