Course detailsCourse Description:
This programme enables Merchandisers, Field Marketers and In-Store Sales Consultants to:
- build brands through effective merchandising and brand representation;
- increase sell-out of brands; and
- to contribute to the overall store performance.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of wholesale and retail industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic marketing and the manifestation thereof on an in-store level
- Demonstrate an understanding of merchandising
- Demonstrate an understanding of supply chain and related concepts ( NDD's) in the retail environment
- Understand and apply in-store procedures
- Conduct an eye-ball check and determine
- Persuade and influence in-store decision-makers to place orders
The programme covers the following topics:
- Understanding the retail environment (different functions, roles and inter-dependency)
- Distinguishing between wholesale and retail
- Store profiles
- Consumer behaviour and the impact on store profiles
- Basic supply chain and the impact thereof in the retail environment
- Basic marketing and the manifestation thereof on an in-store level
- Merchandising principles and applications
- Practical sales and merchandising
- Identify opportunities for cross merchandising
- Persuading and influencing in-store decision-makers
- Ordering stock
- Draw stock
- Reading and interpreting planograms
- Reading and interpreting PI labels
- Application of shelf-health principles
- Application of store-room health principles
- Competitor analysis
- Principles of promotions
- Planning promotional activity
- Implementation of promotional activity (Build promotional stands)
- Application of Point of Sales material
- Strategies to endure pull-through of stock
- Inter-personal competence - dealing with authority and in-store staff
- Customer satisfaction
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
Merchandisers Field Marketers In-store consultants
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.