Course detailsCourse Description:
The course equips managers, controllers and officers with the necessary practical skills to manage and administer contracts for goods and services.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- understand the basic law;
- understand contract management terminology;
- plan and organise contracts for goods and services;
- define the scope of work, process, agreement and management philosophy;
- direct and control the contract administration;
- negotiate contracts and terms;
- evaluate, negotiate and enforce service level agreements; and
- renegotiate and terminate contracts.
- Law of contract
- Understanding legal system
- Requirements of a valid contract
- Offer and acceptance
- Reaching agreement
- Formalising the agreement
- Capacity and authority
- Warranties, guarantees and indemnities
- Termination of the agreement
- Common danger areas
- Service level agreements
- Contract management
- Planning, organising, directing and control
- Contract management terminology
- Precontractual planning and best practices
- Organising before awarding the contract: the process
- Contract award
- Contract administration and control
- Negotiation skills
- Managing service level agreements
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
Contract managers, commercial managers, legal officers, engineering managers, project managers, financial controllers, risk managers, buyers, small business owners, export managers and accountants.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.