Course detailsCourse Description:
The cooperative development programme is a programme aimed specifically towards the training and development of cooperatives within the Tshwane region. The content of the training and mentorship programme will specifically focus on empowering entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to establish and manage cooperatives with an entrepreneurial focus in order to create employment opportunities by becoming both sustainable and profitable.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
According to the Cooperative Act a clear distinction is made between three different types of Cooperatives, namely:
- Secondary Cooperatives
- Primary Cooperatives
- Tertiary Cooperatives
In order to address the differences in the nature, training needs and function of these cooperatives a distinction with regards to the training and mentorship programme will be made in order to address individual needs.
- Introduction cooperatives
- Need for achievement
- The formation of a cooperative (Compliance)
- Functioning of a cooperative
- Management requirements of a cooperative
- Foundations of success
- Planning your business
- Money matters and management
- Financial management and requirements of cooperatives
- Managing your business
- Compile a business plan
- Write a business profile
- Cooperative assistance programmes
- Conflict resolution in cooperatives
- Workings and business model of a successful cooperative
- Introduction to the mentorship programme
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
Entrepreneurs, business owners those in public sector.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.