Course detailsThis propramme has been designed to develop the participants' understanding of Leverage Buy-Out ("LBO").
- Private Equity as an asset class for investors
- Different transaction types: Management Buyouts (MBOs); Management Buyins (MBIs); Public to Privates (P2Ps); Recapitalisations; Secondaries and Tertiaries.
- The differing objectives of vendors, PE firms, management and banks
- Understand what makes good LBO candidate
- Assess how an LBO works and what are the key drivers
- Determine the main components of a capital structure
- Modeling an LBO, calculate IRR and perform sensitivities
Eligibility / Requirements
Basic Finance and Excel skills
About City Training UK
City Training UK (“City Training”) is a world leading provider of premium public courses, in-house training and courses for universities and schools.
City Training was founded and is currently managed by several ex-investment bankers who are trainers themselves and passionate about training.
We work with a team of expert trainers, who are among the most experienced specialists in their respective fields. You and your team will benefit from the knowledge, experience and creative approach of a professional with years’ of experience in your sector using recent case studies in your industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.