Course detailsCourse Description:
This highly practical, information-packed course explains how you can anticipate and address the key issues and conflicts that arise in entering and managing contractual relationships with foreign firms and governments. You'll gain a solid understanding of the provisions that govern international contractual relationships and how they differ from provisions governing domestic contracts.
This comprehensive course addresses corruption and other legal considerations, the ins and outs of commercial arrangements, and the implications of international treaties and world events. It also gives you a firm foundation for drafting, interpreting, negotiating and modifying contractual agreements.
Project managers and others who are new to the international marketplace, as well as those with experience in foreign government and commercial contracting, can learn to profit from overseas trade opportunities while avoiding the pitfalls that face those who are uninformed.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Assess what legal systems impact your projects
- Identify legal risks in global projects
- Draft practical, workable international contracts
- Control post-contracting changes
- Resolve contracting disputes quickly and cost efficiently
- Understanding Legal Systems
- Comparing the Rules of Contracting
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- The UNIDROIT Principles of International Contracting
- Extraterritorial Laws of the Europe, USA
- Using International Agents
- Drafting and Interpreting International Contract Documents
- Termination and Dispute Resolution
- Using INCOTERMS
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
Those working in procurement, contracting and purchasing departments. Managers and accountants are advised to attend it.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.