Course detailsCourse Description:
A competency framework is a comprehensive structure which describes different competencies with its specific set of behavioral indicators and measurement criteria.
Most of the organizations have their own distinct set of competency framework which is in alignment to their visions and mission and long and short term organizational goals.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- A common understanding of critical success factors and desired behaviors within the organization
- Integration of organizational process to competencies helps the interpretation of big picture concerns in day to day working [ Situation of a new product launch and the competency Customer Focus valued by the organization]
- Better management and effective decisions regarding cost intensive processes like selection, hiring and promotions
- Assessment, feedback and communication regarding performance becomes standardized thus facilitating a common culture
The programme covers the following topics:
- The description should be as specific as possible to remove any traces of ambiguity
- The language needs to be simple to make it comprehensible by the larger audience
- The structure has to be simple and logical
- The framework should be relevant for all the people using it and being affected by it
- The framework should take into account unexpected changes that might affect organizational transactions, which means that it should clearly outline the behaviors that describe the manner in which the job incumbents are to perform in immediate and midterm future
- There should be no duplication or repetition of behaviors in the framework.
- The behaviors should be distinct and describe just one aspect or one behavior, combination of two aspects may lead to a situation where an individual might be good at the first but poor at the second aspect.
- Management Study guide.
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
Human Resources staff and business mangers as well as those working in related field.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.