Course detailsCourse Description:
In recent years, organizations have been bombarded with a host of business improvement philosophies and methods, each with its own champions and critics. These methods, ranging from TQM to Lean and Six Sigma, when used in the right way and on the right projects, can drive rapid and sustainable improvement across an organization.
When used incorrectly on the wrong projects, however, these same methods can result in sub-optimization and little, if any, improvement in overall, long-term economic performance. What is needed and required is a conceptual framework within which to consider the large numbers of choices available about how to improve - a business improvement framework, aligned with the company's vision and strategic goals and specifically tailored to its organizational needs, to guide the planning, deployment and optimization of its critical business processes.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will know the:
By taking a systems view of the business processes in an organization, the program offers a comprehensive, yet flexible solution to ensure that any organization could be better positioned to meet its challenges of quality on time, within budget and with confidence.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business side of process optimization to allow for better selection of business improvement projects
- Identify, define and embed critical business improvement mindsets and behaviors needed for reinforcing business process optimization efforts
- Design and deploy a business process optimization framework
- Cultivate your interpersonal, communication, leadership and team-building skills to successfully reinforce business process optimization efforts
- Develop strategies for organizational transformation through the adoption and implementation of new business improvement methodologies
- Monitor, evaluate and quickly respond to business process improvement outcomes in terms of performance, impact and sustainability
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Business process/process improvement practitioners
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Middle-level managers who are new to process work but wish to advance their careers by taking on greater responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial professionals who are not tied to large organizations
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.