- Other Location: JLT - Dubai
- Duration: 7 Days
This course is for aspiring makeup artists to kick-start their makeup journey or also suits someone who would like to know how to apply makeup for personal ;This would be the starting point in makeup artistry.
Upon completion of this course you will be awarded:
"The Foundation Certificate in Professional Makeup Artistry"
This certificate includes Beauty, Fashion and Photographic makeup awarded by the (London Academy of Freelance Makeup)
And 1 further certificate awarded by an International body if the module is passed.
Benefits and Exclusive Opportunities for Students include
- Train from Dubai's-largest accredited makeup school offering more Internationally recognised and accredited qualifications and certificates to our students than any other school in Dubai
- Dubai's- Only British makeup school who is accredited and awards students with certificates By the UK government Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
- Learn from several Guest International Makeup Artists especially flown in from London, New York, Europe and North America as well as Top Local Makeup Artists
- Dubai's ~Only makeup school that includes a personal shopping trip with your mentors during your course to build your kit.
- AOFM offers student Pro discounts on over 300 Makeup brands including, Charlotte Tilbury, Nars, Bobbi Brown and MAC
- AOFM is the ONLY makeup school listed on the MACPro cosmetics website. We have 3 International Makeup School locations that are MAC registered schools for Professional Makeup Artists.
- Upon completion, we offer exclusive International Work placements through our creatives agency .The ONLY makeup school in Dubai to place graduates on more than 700 plus global work placements every year after training. To see where in the World we could take you, check out our website Opportunities page.
- Dubai's ONLY school to offer a FREE and unlimited aftercare program after graduating with brands such as Tom Ford, MAC Pro, Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury Chanel and international contacts and guest See our Aftercare page for full details.
Week 1 Foundation level Course
You will gain a Certificate in (Level 2 Award In Makeup Application Accredited by CIBTAC and OFQUAL)
- Make-up artist hygiene
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Skin preparation
- Foundation selection and application
- Natural beauty makeup
- Contouring and highlighting
- Corrective and camouflage techniques
- Creating glowing skin
- Powders, bronzers and highlighters
- Glamour makeup
- Eyebrow shaping using makeup
- Eyeshadows in powders and creams
- Smokey eyes
- Pencil/Liquid Liner
- False lash application
- Bridal makeup
- Blusher in cream and powder
- Primers for face and eyes
- Consultation techniques
- Lipsticks, glosses and liners
- The male, mature and ethnic makeup
- Corrective techniques for different skin tones
- How to apply male makeup
- Different types of foundations and which to use depending on skin type
- Ethnic makeup
- Photography makeup
- Understanding of photography lighting
- Black & white/colour Photography Make Up
- Using pigments to create intensity
About London Academy of Freelance Makeup
'London Academy of Freelance Makeup is a British makeup school with head offices in Soho, London as well as campuses in New York and Dubai. AOFM offers several international, UK and UAE qualifications making AOFM one of the most internationally accredited makeup schools in Dubai. We are the only makeup school in Dubai to offer 700-plus international work placements through our creatives agency every year to our students. Our graduates have the opportunity to travel the world with us, going backstage at London, Paris, New York and Milan fashion week and can also take advantage of our FREE ongoing support and aftercare masterclasses with leading cosmetic brands and famous international industry guests artist and speakers.'See all London Academy of Freelance Makeup courses