Course detailsThis complete training course in purchasing covers the skills required to lead a procurement team to world class performance. It focuses on the common "gaps" in performance that must be filled in order for Purchasing Management to provide the continuous improvements needed for organizations to meet their strategic objectives.
Further, this training course encourages everyone how to be proactive rather than reactive in procurement activities and how to be working on the "right" things that display Purchasing's creativity, flexibility, and supply market knowledge. It establishes how to provide and measure purchasing contributions to the organization so that this critical function can be elevated as a core organization competency.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The skills and attributes of world class Purchasing Personnel
- Measuring leading performance
- Selection and application of management strategies
- Understanding the changing International Best Practices
- Managing supplier to obtain best in class results
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to develop high performance purchasing organizations
- Develop strategic purchasing plans & discuss how to improve internal customer service
- Appreciate and see the analytics that guide procurement strategies
- Explore many ways of reporting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understand the most important competencies for purchasing personnel
About AZTech Training & Consultancy
We are banking on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our Clients with a competitive edge through the provision of quality assured training and skills development courses.
Our comprehensive portfolio of more than 500-skill building professional development courses and seminars cover a range of industry from Management, Technical to Strategy to Health, Safety & Security, we have it all from A-Z.